Terms and Conditions
- All participants should conduct themselves in a fashion in keeping with the academic nature of the venue.
- Audio or video recording during the conference is not allowed.
- As this is an international conference, there might be reporters and photographers present throughout the event. All the reports, videos and photos taken will be shared on the conference website after the event with free access.
- All invoices must to be paid strictly within 20 working days.
- Cancellation Policy: A £50 processing fee will be charged for refund requests made within 28 days of payment. After this the fee is not refundable. In addition, the fee is not refundable 2 months prior to the start of the conference.
- In a rare event that the conference has to be cancelled by the event organiser (due to unforeseen circumstances), the registration fee will be refunded in full. However, the organiser will not accept any responsibility about other costs and damages incurred to the participant (e.g., travel arrangements, loss of business, etc).
- The conference organiser does not accept any responsibility for the theft of personal properties. Therefore, if you choose to leave your belongings in the lecture room unattended during the breaks it will be at your own risk.
- With the exception of liability for death or personal injury the organiser shall not be liable to the participant for any loss or damage suffered by the participant arising in anyway connected with this course, provided that nothing in the clause shall operate to exclude any liability for fraud.