Call for abstracts
It is our great pleasure to invite you to take part in the 6th International Conference on Hyperacusis and Misophonia by submitting an abstract for a presentation.
- Causes, mechanism, diagnosis and treatment of hyperacusis and misophonia
- Hyperacusis, misophonia and disability
- Improving access to health, education, and social services for people with hyperacusis and misophonia
- Noise anxiety
- Noise sensitivity
- Noise and health
- The relationship between hyperacusis, misophonia and tinnitus
- Experimental studies and models
- Loudness Discomfort Levels
- Evaluating impact of hyperacusis and misophonia using self-report questionnaires
Abstract Submission deadline: 15th May 2022
Maximum number of words allowed is 500. In addition, the corresponding author should provide a short biography (maximum 200 words) and his/her photo when submitting the abstract. These will be used in production of the abstract book, if successful.
*All participants and speakers are responsible for their own registration, food and drinks as well as accommodation and transport arrangements.